Monday, June 11, 2007

Week # 8 - Learn how to survive in this new world of technology...

This was another interesting week. I also created a flickr account but haven't tried posting pictures just yet. I will get to this later.

Post a blog entry that discusses this course. Think about on-line learning – do you like it?

This course is fantastic. Thumbs up to Tom! I enjoy learning new things and I also like to know how things work and tick, so you may say that I am very inquisitive. I like to read through the lesson at my leisure and not feel pressured for time. In a classroom setting, you are limited for time and are rushed to get an exercise completed on time. Also, you have to speak or ask a question in front of everyone. Sometimes you may not ask the question because you might be intimidated.

Without mentioning names, have you offered to help anyone?

Yes, I did offer to help someone and haven’t heard back from them.

Has someone helped you?

Yes, most definitely. I also did research on my own and asked questions. It is a must to ask, ask and keep on asking questions.

Are you part of a team working on this together?

No, I am going through the lessons on my own and I am enjoying it. I often feel like I can spend more time on a lesson than usual. That’s because I want to make sure I understand what I am working on first before actually doing the exercise.

Did you reach out to another location?

Yes. It is exciting and fun, especially reading other blog’s that have been posted and not knowing who wrote them but later finding out whose blog it really was.

We are all interacting with each other and learning from one another. This is called the "game of life." I also believe in working together.

1 comment:

OCLS Learn 2.0 said...

You helped me with Pipes - remember?