Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Wow!!! - Week # 10 - That went quick

I did it! This week (our last week) there was alot of information to absorb. I surely enjoyed the process, though. I loved the Tutorial about the RSS feed.

I finally was able to download an audiobook and this was quite a challenge for me. I needed assistance, continued to read and work through it and finally got it, but with help, of course. Yip, yip, hooray! I was also confused because it didn't ask for our library account #. I think that threw me off.

I will use my new MP3 player for downloading audiobooks and I am so excited that I have made it through this course and kept at it. I will be able to walk and listen to something that I can enjoy. I haven't given up on the Podcast either, I will hopefully get to that. That really sounds interesting.

Tom, Thanks so much for the opportunity. This was fantabulous!

2 comments:

Adity Gandhi said...

Alright, so you have completed the course!!

Congrats dear!

Southside said...

Yes, I have completed and learned alot while doing so.